This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between YPB, LLC dba YPB Resorts (“Homeowner”) and YOU (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
We do not require a damage deposit, however the guest will be responsible for additional charges if the following occurs:
- damage to the property or furnishings;
- dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
- any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay,
- any missing items from property.
Any fees incurred due to damage or loss of property will be charged to the credit card on file and a detailed bill with assessed damages will be emailed promptly.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-In, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
Cancelation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
100% if canceled 90 days prior to the Check-In Date, less $100 Re-Booking Fee.
50% if canceled 60 days prior to the Check-In Date, less $100 Re-Booking Fee.
No refunds will be given if canceled 59 days prior to check-in date or less.
In the event of a storm or hurricane, or any other acts of God, no refunds will be given or cancelations accepted.
Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
1. Smoking is not allowed in the Unit. Smoking is allowed outside only. A $1,000.00 fee may be assessed if it is demonstrated that smoking has occurred in the Unit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. The property and all furnishings must be kept in good order.
5. Appliances may only be used for their intended purpose.
6. Pets are NOT allowed, unless are permitted with prior approval and Pet Fee is paid. Any guests found to have an unauthorized pet will be assessed a $500.00 Pet Fee, and will be required to immediately have their pet(s) boarded off premises, or may have their rental agreement immediately terminated without refund.
7. Parking: PARKING PASSES – Parking passes are located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror, dashboard or windshield at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter’s expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure. There will be $100 fee per every parking pass not returned upon departure. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle in the parking lot. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Parking on the road is not permitted without prior request of a guest parking tag and limited to 2 vehicles per reservation.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. While not required, we kindly ask you to place a load of linens or towels in provided washing machine, just prior to leaving.